Here we have outlined your basic responsibilities, as well as those of the landlord and the NCHA. Please make yourself familiar with this section.
- To inspect and approve your unit.
- To annually review family size.
- To issue payment to the landlord.
- To search for housing
- To provide complete, accurate, and truthful income/family information
- To pay the tenant portion of rent.
- Adhere to lease terms and conditions
- Cooperate with annual inspection and recertification.
- Keep appointments with NCHA.
- Comply with HUD/NCHA requirements.
- Screens and selects tenants (NCHA only determines program eligibility)
- Maintains property in compliance with HQS